Position Title : Underwriting Staff
Department : Operation
Reporting to : Underwriting & New Business Manager or such other person as the Company may direct from time to time
JOB PURPOSE / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
The Employee is responsible for:
- Be responsible for diagnosing the results of patient conditions using examinations and reviewing the testing’s results given by the hospital;
- Building and developing local underwriting capacity;
- Participate in developing Underwriting processes and procedures;
- Taking part in Underwriting manuals and update regularly when having any changes including Underwriting forms and letters;
- Build panel clinics nationwide to serve medical checkup requirements;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine is a priority.
- 1 year of experience in a related field.
- Good communication in English and negotiation skills.
- Reports directly to Underwriting & New Business Manager or such other person as the Company may direct from time to time.
- Working closely with other team members and Regional Head Office.
- Coordination and communication with other departments, and regulators.