By your side, for Protection
To provide peace-of-mind to our new and existing customers against the COVID-19 pandemic, Dai-ichi Life Cambodia offers extra protection:
-> Waiver of Premium for 3 Months
-> Death Benefit on COVID-19 USD3,000
-> Extra Hospital Benefit 100%
Terms & Conditions:
This offer starts from now until 30 September 2021.
- The offer is applicable to eligible persons only. See the eligibility in the Other Conditions below.
- The offer is invalid for persons who are not in compliance with the instructions and guidelines by the Cambodian authorities (inclusive of quarantine and travel procedures).
- Offer will not cover new customers who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 prior to the submission of an application form, or within 14 days after the effective date of the policy (or Cambodian authority declared quarantine period, whichever is longer)
- The offer of each benefit is only applicable one time only for each eligible person, regardless of the number of policies the person has.
- There will be no extra documents issued for the customers, both existing and new customers.
- Dai-ichi Life Cambodia reserves the right to change terms and conditions, as well as to discontinue the offer at our discretion without prior notice.
- Other Conditions.
(a) COVID-19 Waiver of Premium and COVID-19 Death Benefit Terms and Conditions:
- COVID-19 Waiver of Premium of 3 months benefit is applicable to policy owners of issued policies only.
- COVID-19 Death Benefit of USD3,000 is applicable to the life insured of issued policies only.
- Diagnosis of COVID-19 in Cambodia must be confirmed/admitted by the local authority (The Ministry of Health) or equivalent institution who are assigned to perform the duty of testing and verifying for COVID-19; proof of diagnosis overseas will be considered on case-by-case.
- For COVID-19 Waiver of Premium, in the event that the policy owner has made premium payments up to 30 September 2021, Dai-ichi Life Cambodia will refund 3 months’ premium to the policy owner (via bank transfer only) if the policy owner is positively diagnosed with COVID-19 during the cover period from now till 30 September 2021.
- COVID-19 Death Benefit is payable in the event of death of the life insured (due to COVID-19) during the cover period from now till 30 September 2021.
(b) COVID-19 Hospital Care Terms and Conditions:
- COVID-19 Hospital Care is applicable to the life insured of the issued rider Hospital Care.
- COVID-19 Hospital Care cover is applicable for 5 days of hospital inpatient admission due to allergic reaction to COVID-19 vaccination. The benefit payable is 100% of the Hospital Care rider Sum Assured per day of admission.
- The benefit is payable for one admission per person only, regardless of the number of policies/riders the person has.
For example, if a person were to be hospitalized twice for the allergic reaction (in both 1st and 2nd dosage), then DLKH will only pay for one admission.
- COVID-19 Hospital Care benefit is payable during the cover period from now till 30 September 2021.
- Definition of the terms will follow the Hospital Care Term and Condition document, such as the definition of inpatient admission.
- COVID-19 vaccination in Cambodia must be confirmed/ admitted by local authority (The Ministry of Health) or equivalent institution who are assigned to perform the duty of providing vaccination of COVID-19; proof of vaccination overseas will be considered on case-by-case.
- A person needs to be medically eligible to take it (i.e. doctor would determine if the patient is medically able to receive vaccination)
- A person must have adhered to the medical advice of the vaccination procedure, before and after the vaccination.
- Official proof of vaccination and other required documents (including doctor’s diagnosis) must be presented upon the person’s claim submissions.